- All ticket sales are final; there are no refunds or exchanges. We do not maintain waiting lists.
- Events and Unique Local Experiences are appropriate for ages as noted. Events and Unique Local Experiences are subject to change or substitution.
- Tickets are available at waubonseetickets.com or in person at the Community Education Office (Sugar Grove Campus, Auditorium Room 108) Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (excepting college holidays, etc.).
- Sorry, we are unable take phone orders. Please call 630-466-2360 with questions.
Service fees: Fees are assessed for online, in-person and at-the-door purchases. Fees range from $1-$2 per ticket or package depending upon the price of the ticket/package.
- Tickets for events may be purchased in advance or at the door one hour prior to event start time unless otherwise indicated.
- Doors open approximately 30 minutes before performance. Latecomers are seated per the discretion of the management/artist.
- Cameras and recording devices are not permitted at any event.
Unique Local Experiences
- Tickets for Unique Local Experiences must be purchased in advance and are not available at the door.
- Must be at least 21 to attend Unique Local Experiences that include alcoholic beverages.
- Photography at Unique Local Experiences is at the discretion of the experience host.