Join professional line illustrator Chris Pappas as you learn the basic techniques of drawing black and white illustrations with pen and ink. Once you’ve mastered the beginner skills, you’ll design and complete a portrait of your own home or a beautiful nature scene.
- 2 SHEETS OF HOT PRESS ILLUSTRATION BOARD 15” x 20” size - This is a smooth board made specifically for pen and ink drawing. The boards will need to be cut into (2) 8x10 sheets. We will use the left over pieces for practice drawing
- One Set of 3 MICRON pens with 3 sizes - (1) 01 (2) 03 (3) 05
- PENCIL soft lead, either 2B or 3B
- 1 kneaded eraser
- Clear, plastic triangle. Small to medium in size
- French curves (small assortment) Although not required, circle or ellipse templates are helpful
- Roll of regular or blue masking tape
- Be sure to work in a well lit space. It is often handy to have a small desk lamp on hand
This course meets via Zoom on the following dates:
Tuesdays, June 9 - July 14
6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Please note that a link to the Zoom session will be sent out the day prior to the first session to the email under which your Waubonsee Tickets account is registered. To ensure that you receive the link please register before the end of business on June 8th. If you have not received the Zoom information, please check your spam folder.